Lot 11 - Mr. V8 347/8
Semen - Bidding is per unit x 10
Mr. V8 347/8 is a herd sire recently purchased by Lee’s Cattle Co. from V8 Ranch. As you can tell from his picture this bull has a great build, by having an outstanding spring of rib, and deepness of body. He’s also big boned, very muscular and puts all of this together in a super eye appealing package.
Cattlemen appreciate his build but breeders also love his pedigree as he is a son of +Mr. V8 458/7 “Noble” who has been the most successful sire of show winners over the past three years.
The dam to 347/8 is Miss V8 387/6 who is still in production at 16 years of age and is sired by +JDH Charley’s Jazz 946/1 and out of Miss V8 402/5, who lived to be 17 years old. As you can tell Mr. V8 347/8 is backed by proven genetics ladies and gentlemen. Not to mention having 14/15 natural heifer calves in this calf crop that is on the ground. Don’t miss out on an opportunity to add these elite genetics to your herd!
10 Straws of CONVENTIOAL semen with 10 AI certificates and with the option to double up - additional certificates may be purchase for $50 each.
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - email@example.com - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807