Lot 11: SAC Doc Reeder 2047
Lot 11: SAC Doc Reeder 2047
Real Time Visitors Right Now
Always Refresh Your Page
SAC Doc Reeder 2047
Reg: AAA *20485797 (Click To View Registration Information)
View Video Of 'Angus Bulls' (Click To View Videos On Bulls)
Dam: S A C Madame Pride 0804
Sire: T/D Doc Ryan 049
Footnote: Read the writing on the wall, Doc Reeder is the choice for increasing your herd fertility (HP 16.1) and heavier weaned calves. Loaded with natural thickness, moderate build, and deep soggy body found in all the Doc Ryan bulls.
Plowing his way to the top of the EPD’s with the help of his President dam, SAC Madame Pride 0804. 0804 is a genetic treasure with the famed Madame Pride lineage back to 3rd dam 5290 who continues in production at Mohnen Angus after 18 years of age and granddam 9803, a 7th consecutive generation SAV Madame Pride donor, the anchor female of Davenport Angus embryo program. Her outstanding first four progeny in SAV sales averaged over $17k.
Side Note: Doc Reeder, the family doctor of the 1930s, was a dedicated family doctor and came to the house to deliver Marlin’s mother, Karen (Robinson) Scott.
Shipping: Bulls are currently residing in Belgrade, Nebraska. Shipping options will be available after the auction ends. Scott Angus Cattle will be offering FREE DELIVERY on purchases within 250 miles of Belgrade, Nebraska (68623). Bulls will be kept after the sale, and buyers will be contacted for delivery schedule. Payment needs to be made within 14 days of Sale Ends Date to 'Sire Buyer'.
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - firstname.lastname@example.org - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807