Lot 4: 3 embryos by Regard
Lot 4: 3 embryos by Regard
Real Time Visitors Right Now
Always Refresh Your Page
S A V EMBLYNETTE 3568
3 embryos by SAV Regard 4863
Units are stored and ship in Trans Ova in Iowa. Buyer is responsible for shipping. Transaction must be made through SIRE BUYER
(You are bidding on a (1) unit price. The winning Auction Price on (1) units would be X 3)
Offering embryos out of S A V EMBLYNETTE 3568, an own daughter of S A V Emblynette 3301, the model cow of the Angus breed. 3301 has generated over $2 million in direct progeny sales. Her herd sire sons include Momentum, Hesston, First Prize, Impact, Intent, and Drover.
3568 is a phenotypical standout- very feminine with a picture-perfect udder. Deep-sided and long-bodied, this beautiful brood cow has all the right angles. Blending maternal excellence, performance, and pedigree makes for a rare combination. 3568 is energy-efficient and has the best disposition you could ask for. She is truly a female to build a herd around.
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - email@example.com - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807