Lot 22: 6 embryos by Rainfall (CSS)
S A V Emblynette 8411
6 embryos by SAV Rainfall 6846 (CSS)
Units are stored and ship in Trans Ova in Iowa. Buyer is responsible for shipping. Transaction must be made through SIRE BUYER
(You are bidding on a (1) unit price. The winning Auction Price on (1) units would be X 6)
Offering embryos out of S A V EMBLYNETTE 8411, a Net Worth daughter out of S A V Emblynette 7261, who was in production for an amazing 21 years. Highly productive in her own right, 8411 has produced some outstanding individuals including the $60,000 Lot 1 bull in the 2016 SAV sale. She is a low-birth/high-milking cow that has an IMF ratio of 115 on 9 progeny scanned. 8411 has been a profit machine with extreme fertility averaging 20 freezable embryos per flush.
This year’s top seller, S A V Bloodline 9578, as well as last year’s high sellers, S A V Emblem 8074, S A V Ajax 8885, and S A V Dewdrop 8119, all hail from this same cow family. Their maternal granddam, S A V Emblynette 7566, is a full sister to 8411. This is currently one of the most powerful maternal lines in the breed.
8411 has a foundation pedigree with unmatched longevity, coming from four generations of Emblynette Pathfinders. Like her mother, she is built to last.
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - email@example.com - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807