Lot 22 - SAV BLACKCAP MAY 4517 (Embyos)
S A V Black May 4517
6 embryos by SAV Elation 7899
Offering embryos out of S A V BLACKCAP MAY 4517, a full sister to Resource, Renown, Recharge, Watson, McCombie, and Grant. She is an own daughter of S A V Blackcap May 4136, the #1 income-producing cow in Angus breed history. As of January 1, 2019, 4136 had generated 9.5 million in progeny sales, averaging over $49,000 on 191 direct sons and daughters in past SAV sales.
4517 was the only 2-yr-old to be flushed out of her entire calf crop and went on to have the #1 weaning heifer in the 2019 SAV sale. A daughter, S A V Blackcap May 9500 (WR 1@119) now owned by Blackline Angus, went on to produce the $200,000 S A V Magnify 1107 who posted the heaviest 205-day weight of the entire natural calf crop at 1103 lbs. as his dam’s first calf. 4517 is an elite female with world-class udder quality, massive volume, power, and unsurpassed femininity rolled up into one package. This is one of the most powerful cows in the breed. Females like these are extremely rare and very hard to come by. Don’t miss out on this chance to shift your program into overdrive!
Units are stored and ship in Trans Ova in Iowa. Buyer is responsible for shipping. Transaction must be made through SIRE BUYER
(You are bidding on a (1) unit price.)
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - email@example.com - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807