Connealy Contender - 20 units
Connealy Contender - 20 units
View 'Contender' - CLICK HERE
“Connealy Contender” — Here we go, another legend sire ‘in the making’. An extraordinary sire with breed changing properties and credentials to write a new chapter in Angus history. Connealy Contender is appreciated for his power, performance, presence and herd-improving EPD profile – He ranks in the Top 1% of the entire Angus breed in Weaning & Yearling Weight EPDs. Top 1% on $ Complete (+316). Top 25% on Marbling, Top 15% on Ribeye & Top 10% on Heifer Pregnancy. Not often, do all traits combine with such excellence with an elite level phenotype, capacity, rib shape, fleshing ability, huge scrotal and docile temperament. A true sire for the masses. Add ‘Contender’ to your breeding programs today!
(Pictured - Connealy Contender)
You are bidding on 20 units of Connealy Contender. You are bidding - per unit! Winning Bidder will be responsible for shipment. With bidding questions, please contact - firstname.lastname@example.org
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - email@example.com - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807