LT Confidante 8002 - 20 units
LT Confidante 8002 - 20 units
View 'Confidante' - CLICK HERE
Introducing ‘CONFIDANTE’. A Curve bending sire with elite EPD’s and performance. Use Confidante 8002 on a wide variety of traditional angus pedigrees & heifer development programs. Confidante is a major-league prospect awarded with length, muscle, style and flawless phenotype. A calving-ease bull with a complete package – balanced in both numbers and maternal genetics in the Angus gene pool. His prolific Sire, Connealy Confidence Plus, has capture the industry by storm to become one of the most popular and widely used bulls on the scene. Confidante progeny are stylish, super-fronted with length, muscle, balance and superb structural design. He is an excellent choice to use on virgin heifer projects!
(Pictured - LT Confidante 8002)
You are bidding on 20 units of LT Confidante 8002. You are bidding - per unit! Winning Bidder will be responsible for shipment. With bidding questions, please contact - firstname.lastname@example.org
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - email@example.com - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807