SRS Glacier 2256G - 50 Units
SRS Glacier 2256G - 50 Units
You are bidding on 50 units of SRS Glacier 2256G. Buyer is responsible for shipping. You are bidding - per unit within this Auction!
View 'Glacier' - CLICK HERE
Glacier first caught the attention of astute cattlemen as a calf in the fall of 2019. At Skinner Ranch’s stop on the MT Angus Tour he was recognized as a powerhouse bull with standout phenotype. This calving ease bull that had an impressive 205 day ratio of 128 out of 116 contemporaries continued to excel on test posting an exceptional 114 yearling ratio. At the Skinner Ranch sale Glacier landed as the top selling bull to Gartner-Denowh Angus. He was identified as a truly elite calving ease bull with exceptional growth and outstanding feet, structure and phenotype. The extraordinary length, depth, lower quarter and bone mass are a truly rare combination seen in a genuine heifer bull. While this bull is certainly impressive in person and on paper, his dam could be his best attribute. SRS Rose 2256Z has an average 205 day ratio of 3@127. She is coveted for her length, thickness and depth. She combines a great phenotype with impeccable feet and an excellent udder. This breed leading female has already produced one herd sire that has many daughters in production that are stamped with her maternal presence.
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - firstname.lastname@example.org - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807