ROWH Mondo 9501 - 50 Units
ROWH Mondo 9501 - 50 Units
You are bidding on 50 units of ROWH Mondo 9501. Buyer is responsible for shipping. You are bidding - per unit within this Auction!
View 'Mondo' - CLICK HERE
Introducing “ROWH Mondo 9501” an exceptional CALVING EASE option with strong performance data. He is one of the country’s top sons by one of the most popular bulls, Deer Valley Growth Fund. Mondo brings all the best attributes of his Sire, and adds even more. He combines proven volume with his degree of thickness, fleshing-ability, carcass quality and authentic Angus type. Mondo was chosen by SIRE BUYER to carry on the ‘Heifer Bull’ prowess of his sire – WITH ADDED POWER! He not only has the calving ease direct ratio’s, but has the performance to back – Top 4% & 5% in Weaning & Yearling Weight EPDS – Top 10% on RADG – +27 on Milk Power – +36 on Docility – Top 30% on Marbling & Top 10$ on $C. This bull has it all! Add Mondo to your breeding programs today!
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - firstname.lastname@example.org - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807