Poss Deadwood - 1 unit - CSS - Lot #30
Poss Deadwood - 1 unit
You are bidding on 1 unit of Poss Deadwood. Buyer is responsible for shipping. You are bidding - per unit - within this Auction! These units are CSS - qualified for Australia, Canada and New Zealand.
View 'Deadwood' Registration Information - CLICK HERE
Poss Deadwood has captured the attention of the breed since he was at the side of his dam. Few bulls have generated the across country allure like he has. A-typical with length of body and extension for a Maverick son, Deadwood looks to bring muscle and top shelf end product merit with calving ease. His pedigree can be used on nearly any genetic base. Of his contemporaries, in this league of elite EPD’s, we feel he has the best opportunity, via pedigree and his own performance to sire cattle that can meet his EPD profile.
Units will be released to the highest bidder! Winning Bidders will receive an invoice (24 hours) after Auctions End. Payment information will be sent to the 'Auction Winner' with the winning invoice. Units will be released at shipping facilities - no shipper tanks needed.
If you have any bidding questions - please call 1 (800) 664 - 6175 --- or email - firstname.lastname@example.org
We can accept a bid over the phone if needed.
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - email@example.com - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807