S A V Bronco 1904 - 20 units
Birth Date: 1/1/2021
Reg: AAA +*20157822
A major highlight bull of the entire 2022 sale season. He dominates the competition and has the credentials to write a whole new chapter for the Angus Industry. He puts together a perfect herd bull resume and has been on the radar for Sire Buyer since his infancy. He brings outstanding performance, phenotype and pedigree together with a superior genetic profile. He replicates the same proven mating that produced eight of the nine lead-off bulls to walk through the ring at the 2020 SAV sale. his superior Dam is the #1 yearling weight female of her calfcrop and one-of-a-kind flush sister to the world-record-selling flush of bulls – President, Raindance, Rainfall, Reign & Rainmaker & Governor. She records a progeny IMF ratio of 112 on 47 progeny scanned. She has 14 daughters retained in the SAV herd.
Buyer is responsible for cost and arrangement of shipping. Units will be released to buyer at the storage facility, shippers will be available for use. Units will be released to the buyer once payment has been made.
You are bidding - per unit within this Auction!
View Sire Profile:
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - email@example.com - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807