Lot 26: S A V Emblynette 6639 (Embryos)
Offering 3 Conventional Embryos
SAV Emblynette 6639 x Koupals B & B Pathfiner 8106
SAV Emblynette 6639 AAA+*18542203
Koupals B & B Pathfiner 8106 AAA *19274968
SAV Emblynette 6639 is an elegant, broody, SAV Renown 3439 daughter by SAV Emblynette 3301, the model cow of the Angus breed, unmatched for broodiness and maternal function. 6639 is becoming a bigtime producer for SAC. She has a Birth Ratio of 3/98 and Weaning Ratio of 3/112. Her 2021 born SAV Governor bred heifer, 1639, is destined to be a future donor. Her 2022 natural bull calf by SAV America, weaned off at 965 lbs, and the highest booster shot weight of all the bull calves weaned at SAC at 1090 lbs. 6639’s maternal sisters sired by SAV Resource 1441, brought $150k, 40k, and 25k in the 2016 SAV sale.
Embryos mated to Koupals B & B Pathfinder 8106, a maternal masterpiece. He is the result of 5 consecutive generations of Pathfinders Dams and is genetically designed to transmit fertility, predictable productivity, and maternal function. He offers added length, dimension and performance, all in a maternal pedigree. A true calving ease sire. +10CED, -1.3BW, +19HP, +91$M, +31Milk
Seller guarantees one (1) pregnancy per package, if implantation is performed by a certified embryologist.
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - firstname.lastname@example.org - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807