Lot 24: SAC Emblynette 7201 (Embryos)
Offering 3 Conventional Embryos
SAC Emblynette 7201 x Sitz Virtue 11710
SAC Emblynette 7201 AAA+*19070231
Sitz Virtue 11710 AAA*19665175
7201 one of SAC’s premier donors, is beautiful, phenotypically flawless, perfect uddered, and a Resource ET daughter out of SAV Emblynette 4286, (a seventh generation pathfinder). 4286 averaged $21,900 on 6 progeny at SAV. SAC retained her son SAC Rainfall 1747 last year, and she has an America bull this year that looks to be another top-end bull.
Sitz Virtue 11710, $120,000 Top Spring Bull of Sitz Angus 2022 Sale, is Sitz Angus Ranch premier big -time herd bull, utilized in their AI program in the spring, and they are anxiously awaiting his first calves. The power, mass, bone, and substance he offers is hard to find, and that is why Virtue will be a part of their program moving forward.
Seller guarantees one (1) pregnancy per package, if, implantation is performed by a certified embryologist.
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - firstname.lastname@example.org - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807