Lot 22: SAC Thunderdome 2793
SAC Thunderdome 2793
Sire: S A V Downpour 8794
Footnote: The only Downpour son on the sale is creating quite a splash in growth performance and pulling all the maternal power out of his Blackcap May dam. Check out the heifer pregnancy and marbling numbers on this bull. Built for the customers looking to produce above average offspring who put extensive pounds on the scale.
His dam 7306, a 15-year-old SAC pathfinder Boyd New Day direct daughter to the legendary dam SAV Blackcap May 4136. 7306 (WR 9/108) has made a name for herself with 4 natural bull progeny averaging $18k on past SAV sales, including the 25k #1 yearling weight bull at 1707 pounds in the 2015 sale. Also, a proud dam to the stunning Regard direct daughter 7316 who has recently started in the SAC donor program. 0316 (7316xGovernor) is the dam of the high selling Doc Ryan heifer 2316 on the Belles of the Grade Female Sale last fall.
Shipping: Bulls are currently residing in Belgrade, Nebraska. Shipping options will be available after the auction ends. Scott Angus Cattle will be offering FREE DELIVERY on purchases within 250 miles of Belgrade, Nebraska (68623). Bulls will be kept after the sale, and buyers will be contacted for delivery schedule. Payment needs to be made within 14 days of Sale Ends Date to 'Sire Buyer'.
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - firstname.lastname@example.org - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807