Lot 21: Sitz Pride 200B (Bull Pregnancy)
Offering a Bull Pregnancy due 5-8-2023
Sitz Pride 200B x SAV Panther 1906
Sitz Pride 200B, one of the breed’s elite foundation females, with 4 progeny that record and average birth ration of 96, and three natural calves with an average weaning ration of 105, this highly proven donor in the prime of her life has 33 progeny genomic tested to provide exceptional accuracy to her elite genomic-enhanced EPD profile. Elite for Weaning Weight EPD, Yearling Weight EPD, hot Carcass Weight EPD and $Weaned calf value index along with her superior Rib Eye area measure EPD, percent Heifer Pregnancy EPD and $Feedlot value index.
Best known as the dam of the $50,000 Sitz Stellar 726D. He’s the top 1% in Foot Shape, Foot Angle, and hair shedding EPD, has become a cornerstone sales leader for ABS, whose sons have dominated Sitz Angus sales for the past several years. Sitz Resilient 10208, $165,000 Sitz Stellar 726D son, was the record-setting bull of the Fall 2019 Sitz Angus Ranch. Sitz Incentive 704H, another Sitz Stellar 726D son, sold for $235,000 on the 2021 Sitz Angus “Elite Sort” Female Sale. Sitz Pride 379H, a flush sister to the $23,000 Sitz Tailor Made 448H, also on the same sale as Sitz Pride 200B, is the Baldridge Command daughter of 200B, sold for $120,000.
Sitz Pride 200B produced by the second-generation Pathfinder Dam Sitz Pride 308Y, top-selling full interest female of the 2020 Nile Angus Female Sale, has 13 sons in past Sitz Bull Sales for $149,750 to average $11,519, and 19 maternal brothers sold for $157,000 to average $8,263.
Traveling this journey through life, there are special moments that you cannot describe, you know God is working through you and the moment created. As our Scott Angus Cattle program conquers each day, with attention to detail, taking care of our animals, and enjoying each other’s company, we pray for what God is guiding us to do. As we visited the different bull studs, looking for what we believe is what we want our cattle to portray, Marlin kept noticing these Sitz Stellar 726D sons, and their impeccable foot quality. Marlin finally said, “If that dam of Stellar ever comes up for sale, I’m going to try to figure out how to buy her”. It wasn’t two weeks later, the Sitz ad in the Angus Journal, was featuring all these Elite donors, and one of them was Sitz Stellar 726D’s Dam, Sitz Pride 200B. We set out to go look at the donors on the up -coming Sitz Angus Elite Sort Female Sale. As we looked at all the Elite Females, 200B, the very proud, standing cow in the distance, was always the one that caught our attention, we absolutely couldn’t take our eyes off of her. I sent a text home to the rest of the family at SAC, “This 200B cow is a Herd Changer”.
We are humbled to be the owner and caretaker of 200B, she raised a headliner Sitz Accomplishment bull calf, that has stirred up a flurry of interest, he will be a definite highlight in the SAC Spring Bull Sale. This offering of a bull pregnancy by the $350k SAV Panther 1906, comes with tremendous meaning. We raised the Quarter Back sons, Panther, Bronco, Viking, Packer, Chief, and Buccaneer, here at Belgrade, they were our favorite sire group, watching them grow in the pastures. We also raised his dam SAV Blackcap May 6644, the flush sister to the Landmark flush of Coleman Charlo sons, President, Rainfall, Raindance, Governor, Reign, etc. There is a worth of famous cow families backing this one pregnancy.
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - email@example.com - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807