Lot #20 - S A V Big Rig - 50 units
S A V Big Rig 0934 - 50 units
“SAV Big Rig 0934” is an exceptional sire – blending the valuable outcross blood of Marcys Scale Crusher with SAV Blackcap May 4574 – bringing calving ease potential, powerful phenotype, breed impacting performance, carcass merit and cow family strength to a versatile outcross lineage that is employable to most bloodlines. ‘Big Rig’ is a flush brother to ‘SAV Crush 0935’ – they are some of the truly unique bulls to sell across the country in 2021, with the potential to impact productivity and profitability in the beef business for generations. His productive dam is a broody beauty with powerful dimension and superb structure – a headliner in the SAV embryos program. She is a flush sister to SAV Regard 4863.
Buyer is responsible for shipping.
Units will be released to the buyer once payment has been made.
You are bidding - per unit within this Auction!
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - email@example.com - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807