Lot 20: SAC Madame Pride 9802
SAC Madame Pride 9802
*A very cool looking, mild dispositioned, sound structured young SAV Governor cow with foundation cow families behind her. Birth ratio 2/102, weaning ratio 2/96. Her Sitz Resilient heifer Lot 8 also featured on our online sale would be jewels to add to any herd.
*Her sire, SAV Governor 6844, has been used widely at SAC. Governor heifer calves have impressive milking ability, udder structure, foot quality, docility, phenotype, and uniformity. SAC Governor bulls have shown extra length, thick, stylish, stout rumped and loaded with performance! He is in the Top 20% HP, Top 25% Milk, Top 25% Claw, Top 20% Angle, Top 4% $M.
*Her pedigree combines Governor, Cutting Edge, and Bismarck with the Madame Pride family.
*Her stunning grand-dam, SAV Madame Pride 9803, is a phenotypic powerhouse descending from the first Schaff cow to be-enrolled in embryo transplant.
*Bred AI to Casino Constable T34 4-22, pasture exposed SAC Cut Above 8271 ultrasound safe for 2-17 Heifer calf.
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - email@example.com - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807