Lot 18: SAC Emblynette 7303
Lot 18: SAC Emblynette 7303
Real Time Visitors Right Now
Always Refresh Your Page
SAC Emblynette 7303
AAA: 19069336 (Click To View Registration Information)
*Absolutely one of our favorite SAV Renown daughters by legendary donor SAV Emblynette 3301. She has a perfect phenotype, disposition, frame score, udder, and feet. She’s the kind to build a herd around.
*Her sire SAV Renown 3439 -$175,000 lead off bull from the 2014 SAV sale, is backed by one of the breed’s most elite females of all time, SAV Blackcap May 4136. He’s a proven sire of dominating performance and phenotype.
*7303’s dam, SAV Emblynette 3301, model cow for the Angus breed unmatched for broodiness and maternal function. She has generated $1.7 million in receipts on 113 direct progeny. She joined the SAC donors in 2011 and quickly became a cornerstone to our maternal herd. Well-known bull progeny include: $28k Momentum, $130k Hesston, $30k First Prize, $50k Impact, $50k Intent, Mainstream, Inspire, Remington, and Drover.
*Her prolific pathfinder grand-dam, SAV Emblynette 7319 (WR of 5/110) had other famous daughters, one in particular was SAV Emblynette 1182 -- the dam of SAV Predominant 4438.
Due to calve 3-7-2023 ultrasound safe to SAC Scotch 9134 with bull calf
Fun fact: On January 30, 2004 a bull calf was born at Scott Angus Cattle, weighing in at 83 pounds, he went on to become who we all know to this day as SAV Predominant 4438. SAC also raised and later purchased the maternal sister to Predominant, SAV Emblynette 4408, the dam of SAV Birthstone 8258.
2nd Fun fact: After 3301 arrived at SAC in 2011, she went on to produce over 200 conventional embryos in the next 5 years -- many sons and daughters live on as her legacy.
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - email@example.com - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807