Lot 18: SAC Conquest 2845
Lot 18: SAC Conquest 2845
Real Time Visitors Right Now
Always Refresh Your Page
SAC Conquest 2845
Reg: AAA *20512635 (Click To View Registration Information)
View Video Of 'Angus Bulls' (Click To View Videos On Bulls)
Dam: SAC Emblynette 8008
Sire: S A V Governor 6844
Footnote: A double shot of Traveler 004 coming through in his muscle, scrotal development, and calving ease. He has a nice soft look and docility in the pen.
His unique Atlas dam with a great udder and good foot backed by the famed Koupals Tess cow family line and Conquest’s maternal granddam SAC foundation donor SAV Emblynette 4408 WR 7/103 (dam of $150k Emblynette 7411 and $80k SAV Birthstone 8248). She is also SAV Predominant’s full sister who was raised as a calf at SAC ranch.
Shipping: Bulls are currently residing in Belgrade, Nebraska. Shipping options will be available after the auction ends. Scott Angus Cattle will be offering FREE DELIVERY on purchases within 250 miles of Belgrade, Nebraska (68623). Bulls will be kept after the sale, and buyers will be contacted for delivery schedule. Payment needs to be made within 14 days of Sale Ends Date to 'Sire Buyer'.
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - email@example.com - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807