Lot 17: SAC Command 2844
Sire: S A V Governor 6844
Footnote: Recommended heifer bull with the EPD profile to create great replacement females -- BW and CED EPDs in the top 10% (Milk top 1%) and solid scrotal and feet scores! –Command is proving Governor sired bulls as one of the best calving ease option and adds dimension and maternal to his progeny.
His broody Active Duty dam 8012 (WR 3/100) shows off her femininity, angular appeal, and udder quality with no question from her prolific pathfinder dam SAV Emblynette 3240 who was in production for 18 years. Her pathfinder Networth maternal sister 8172 (purchased by Ingram Angus for $45k) is the second top marbling female of her calf crop and the dam of the $47,500 SAV Best Interest 0136 at Genex AI Stud.
Governor $400k was responsible for the top-selling bull in Herbster Angus Farms 2020 Bull Sale, the top-selling bull in the 2020 Voss Angus Ranch Bull Sale, and his sons averaged over $14,000 each at the 2020 Schaff Angus Valley Sale.
Shipping: Bulls are currently residing in Belgrade, Nebraska. Shipping options will be available after the auction ends. Scott Angus Cattle will be offering FREE DELIVERY on purchases within 250 miles of Belgrade, Nebraska (68623). Bulls will be kept after the sale, and buyers will be contacted for delivery schedule. Payment needs to be made within 14 days of Sale Ends Date to 'Sire Buyer'.
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - email@example.com - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807