Lot 17: SAC Emblynette 7302
SAC Emblynette 7302
Offering ½ interest, with no possession.
A beautiful, stunning, SAV Renoun daughter out of the model cow of the Angus breed, SAV Emblynette 3301. These two 3301 daughters, 7302 Lot 17, and 7303 Lot 18, have been an earned lifetime reward of being a 20 year recipient herd partner with SAV. In 2017, we transferred 54 Embryos out of 3301 by Seedstock, Renoun, Cutting Edge and Sensation. Out of this project, 16 heifers were born, 7 Renouns, 5 Seedstocks, 3 Sensations, and 1 Cutting Edge. On SAV/SAC evaluation day, the clear #1 pick of all the heifers was 7302, her supreme phenotype mirrored her iconic dam, SAV Emblynette 3301, with her beautiful head, angular and unmatched broodiness.
7302’s first progeny was a SAV Governor heifer, 9302, BR 1/99, WR 1/108, she would be the dam of lot 12, the gorgeous SAV Priority bred heifer.
We flushed 7302 to Sitz Stellar 726D, and look forward to those calves being born in the spring.
AI Bred to Sitz Virtue 11710, 3-24-2022, pasture exposed to B & D Growth Fund 9257, due to calve 1-9-2023
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - email@example.com - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807