Lot 16: SAC Bessie Heiress 1101
Lot 16: SAC Bessie Heiress 1101
Real Time Visitors Right Now
Always Refresh Your Page
SAC Bessie Heiress 1101
AAA: 20434117 (Click To View Registration Information)
*An excellent example of the Bessie Heiress family –angular, broody, and easy-fleshing bred heifer. Sired by calving ease bull SAV Governor 6844 of the world record-selling flush by 4136 to Coleman Charlo 0256.
*Her Jindra Acclaim dam, SAC Bessie Heiress 9101, is heavy milking and has good production EPDs.
*Granddam SAC Bessie Heiress 7101 sired by Registry has proven calving ease with birth ratio 110 on 2 calves. Maternal Resource sister, SAC Bessie Heiress 7102, was just awarded pathfinder status in 2021!
*Pathfinder great grand-dam SAV Bessie Heiress 4149 is top 30% HP, top 10% Milk, top 10% in Claw.
* AI Bred to Sitz Stellar 726D 4.5.22, Due 1.12.23 ultrasounded safe with a bull calf
Fun Fact: It all comes full circle in the Angus breed. 1101’s 5th sire generation back is Sitz Traveler 8180. 8180’s dam is the multi-million dollar producer, Sitz Everelda Entense 1137, who became the first cow in the Angus breed to generate more than $3.5 million in progeny sales. In 2021, SAC purchased Sitz Pride 200B “The Matriarch of America’s Maternal Herd” who traces back to the SAME Everelda Entense family tree as 1137. Also, 1101 is AI bred to 200B’s son, Sitz Stellar 726D.
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - firstname.lastname@example.org - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807