Lot #15 - THA Prestige 2007
Name: THA Prestige 2007
Reg # 19960824
D/O/B - 02-21-2020
2007 is a moderate framed bull that is square built. He moves very sound on his feet and legs. His dam always seems to bring home a really nice solid calf. She has a production record of BW@ 95 and WW@ 102. 78 lbs BW, 780 lbs WW, 1145 lbs YW.
BW - +2.3
WW - +49
YW - +86
MILK - +19
IMF - 0.18
RIBEYE - 0.49
|Coleman Charlo 0256||AAA #+*16879074 [DDF-OHF]|
|S A V President 6847||AAA +*18578964 [DDF-OHF]|
|S A V Blackcap May 4136||AAA *14739095|
|Corner Stone Prestige 82K||AAA *19373546 [RDF-DDF-OHF]|
|S A V Iron Mountain 8066||AAA #*16115617 [DDF-OHF]|
|S A V Emblynette 2545||AAA +*17294209|
|S A V Emblynette 3301||AAA +14454788|
|Rolling W Cinch 340||AAA 15116056|
|Cinch Snap Shot RAF||AAA 15868615|
|Miss Raiders Invention||AAA 15184245|
|Power Shock Express 10-18||AAA 16731400|
|Rito Gunner 125 C A F||AAA 13922743|
|Blackcap Sadie Mae 3Y18||AAA 14498396|
|Blackcap Express Rose 6H8||AAA 12656356|
|# Pathfinder + Embryo Transplant * Parents Qualified|
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - firstname.lastname@example.org - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807