Lot 15: SAC Emblynette 1241
Lot 15: SAC Emblynette 1241
Real Time Visitors Right Now
Always Refresh Your Page
SAC Emblynette 1241
AAA: 20423602 (Click To View Registration Information)
*1241 is something special -- a lovable, long, broody SAV America daughter. She has the body, balance, and breeding to make real foundation cows that rise to the top of the herd. She’s in the top 25% of W, SC, and Claw.
*Her Charlo dam 8241 is deep ribbed, easy fleshing, moderate-made, docile, and nice uddered. She has a BR of 3/95, and WR of 3/101. A perfect blend of Coleman Charlo and our pathfinder donor dam SAV Emblynette 3240.
*Her grand-dam, SAV Emblynette 3240, a hidden family treasure who has blossomed in notoriety from every progeny she has made. Beautiful headed, angular, big hipped, and perfect footed is the way she stamps her calves. She has a BR of 9/103, WR 9/107, YR 7/106, IMF 13/113 and 37 in the Milk EPD.
*Due to calve 1-13-23 ultrasounded safe to Sitz Stellar 726D with a Bull calf
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - firstname.lastname@example.org - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807