Lot 14: SAC Madame Pride 1803
Lot 14: SAC Madame Pride 1803
Real Time Visitors Right Now
Always Refresh Your Page
SAC Madame Pride 1803
AAA: 20434122 (Click To View Registration Information)
*A feminine, sweet-fronted Madame Pride bred heifer with style and a maternal heritage known for being herd builders. SAC made a strategic breeding decision using SAV Governor 6844 known for calving ease, performance, carcass quality, docility, and foot structure. We have seen all of these qualities and noticeable gentle disposition in our Governor daughters at SAC.
*Her attractive SAV Harverstor dam 7803 has produced impressive calves for us right from the start. Her Rainfall son was a spotlight feature in SAC’s 2021 bull sale group. 1803’s 2019 born Governor sister was also a stand out powerful heifer in the 2020 heifer sale group. This productive fertility is proving her roots back to grand-dam SAV Madame Pride 5290, who has tallied over $1.5 million in receipts for SAV on 124 direct progeny and continues her productive legacy as the cornerstone female at Mohnen Angus.
*Let’s talk about 1803’s grand-dam, SAV Madame Pride 9803, a 7th consecutive generation SAV Madame Pride donor before becoming the anchor female of the Davenport Angus embryo program. Her outstanding first four progeny in SAV sales averaged over $17k. Her iconic grand-dam, SAV Madame Pride 0075, has generated $5.3 million on 161 direct progeny.
* AI Bred to Resilient 4.6.22, Due 1.13.23 ultra-sounded safe with a bull calf
Interesting Fact: The SAC influences run deep in this heifer’s heritage! One of SAC’s first donor’s, SAV Emblynette Diamond 6377 “Roanie” was flushed to SAV Net Worth 4200. SAV Emblynette 7749 (SAV Harverstor’s Dam) came from this flush. Through the SAV/SAC ET Project, SAC also raised 1803’s great grandsire, SAV Bismarck 5682; grand-dam, SAV Madame Pride 9803; and sire, SAV Governor 6844 ALL in Belgrade, NE!
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - email@example.com - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807