Lot 12: SAC Emblynette 1312
SAC Emblynette 1312
*The kind to build a herd around – bred to produce and built to last with the fleshing-ability and cow power to work anywhere. Sired to SAV Priority 7283 – a true curve-bender known for his soft-made, moderate-framed, docile daughters with perfect udders.
*Her Governor dam, SAC Emblynette 9302, stands on her own for completeness and quality and is destined to make a superb brood cow. She is a moderate cow that puts everything into her calf. This year, she raised a Scalehouse bull calf with 942 lbs 205 wt. Her Renown dam, SAC Emblynette 7302, is lot 17 on this year’s sale! She is phenotypically a perfect resemblance of her dam 3301 – beautiful head, big hip, and body shape.
*Third dam, SAV Emblynette 3301, model cow for the Angus breed unmatched for broodiness and maternal function. She has generated $1.5 million in receipts on 93 progeny averaging over $15k in past SAV Sales. She joined the SAC donors in 2011 and quickly became a cornerstone to our maternal herd. Well-known bull progeny include: $28k Momentum, $130k Hesston, $30k First Prize, $50k Impact, $50k Intent, Mainstream, Inspire, Remington, and Drover.
*AI Bred to Sitz Stellar 726D 4.6.22, Calf Due 1.13.23 ultra-sounded safe with a bull calf
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - firstname.lastname@example.org - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807