Lot 11: SAV Downpour 8794 - 3 Units
Lot 1: SAV Downpour 8794 - 3 Units
SAV Downpour 8794 is a dominating sire with powerful performance-driven progeny with massive muscle volume, dimension and gain ability. He consistently stamps his progeny with these herd-improving attributes, proving to be a legendary sire. His sons are rugged built stock bulls with true muscle definition, extra rib shape and real payweight. His daughters are feminine and broody with a classic maternal design. Downpour is the #1 365 day-weight and $100,000 third top-selling bull from the 2019 SAV sale. He recorded a 205-day weight of 1082 lbs, 365 day weight of 1655 lbs, IMF ratio of 138 and a yearling scrotal of 43.7. His pathfinder Dam, SAV Madame Pride 4407, is a herd-leader with front pasture phenotype and top production. She is a seventh generation SAV embryo donor with 15 daughters employed in the SAV herd and 30 progeny averaging $20,066 in past SAV sale to cowmen in 11 states and Canada. Downpour is now deceased, and semen inventories are low.
Units are stored and ship from KABSU in Manhattan, KS. Buyer is responsible for shipping. Transaction must be made through SIRE BUYER.
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - firstname.lastname@example.org - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807