Lot 11: Blackline Blackbird 2522
- view ---> BlacklineNow.com (For Sale Video's & Photos)
- ***Heifers are not creep fed. They were preconditioned and weaned on grass range, and then backgrounded on long stem grass hay and a low starch, complete feed mix ration post weaning for 70 days.
- ***Heifers are available for inspection any time prior to the sale at our development facility near Valparaiso, Nebraska.
- ***Heifers were vaccinated with two doses of modified live vaccine including IBR, PI3, BRSV, BVD and Pasteurella, as well as a Clostridial 7-way vaccination. They were poured in the Spring & Fall with Ivermectin for internal and external parasites. They were all administered with a white wormer pre weaning. All work performed by CROSS CREEK VERTERNARY SERVICES in Staplehurst, NE. The Blackline cowherd receives annual vaccination protocols as recommended by their environment.
- ***Heifers will sell under the Standard Terms & Conditions recommended by The American Angus Association. The terms of the sale are cash. All settlements must be made within 14 days to SIRE BUYER (PO BOX 112, Seward, NE 68434). Any disputed as to bid shall be settled by SIRE BUYER LIVE (Seward, Nebraska) whose decision shall be final and shall bind purchases to the announcement of the sale and sale price. Special care has been taken to ensure accuracy in the matter of pedigrees and information included within these listings, but we are not held responsible for any error which may appear and is beyond our control. Corrections that may be discovered prior to the sale will be changed before selling date.
- ***Heifers can be boarded up to 14 days. Shipping Can be handled nationwide through Six Diamond Cattle Company. Please contact by phone for arrangements. (602) 622-8497
- ***Heifers are all guaranteed for breeding. Breeding season is defined as the 90-day period following the first turn-out of bulls. Notification of fertility issues must be received as soon as identified and be veterinarian certified. Credit will be awarded at the purchase price of the animal. Buyer must return animal to Blackline Angus upon notification. Available credit can be applied to all things Blackline (future purchases).
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - firstname.lastname@example.org - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807