Lot #20 - HA Cowman 7939 - 50 units
HA Cowman 7939 - 50 units
Cowman, is a terrific Commercial Breeder’s bull. The son of Basin Payweight 1682 and HA Blackcap Lady 1602, the dam of HA Cowboy Up 5404, Cowman has a very strong pedigree on both sides. In addition: He uniformly phenotypically stamps his offspring. Whether you look at our heifers or bulls, you can tell almost immediately which are his. They are all also very docile and have great feet. He covers the ground. We put him out with our mature AI cows and he was always busy, traveling up and down the rugged terrain of our Hogback and mountain pastures. He produces Sleep All Night calves. Over 75% of his heifer and bull calves have a CED in the top 20% of the Angus Herd, and over 70% have BW EPDs in the top 20% of the Herd. His offspring PAP well. Sixteen out of 20 Cowman daughters and half of sons had PAP scores below 42 at almost 18 months of age and at an altitude of just below 6,000 feet. He is a proven maternal bull. Half of his daughters and 75% of his sons have $M numbers that place them in the top 20% of the herd. His $W performance is also very good; over half of his daughters and nearly two-thirds of his sons have $W better than all but 20% of the herd.
Buyer is responsible for shipping.
Units will be released to the buyer once payment has been made.
You are bidding - per unit within this Auction!
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - email@example.com - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807