Lot #21 - Ellingson Fortified - 50 units
Ellingson Fortified - 50 units
One of the most anticipated bulls to be featured at the 2022 Ellingson Angus production sale. Admired by astute cattlemen from all parts of the country, Fortified puts trait balance front and center. He ties together tremendous center body mass and base width with a sound structural design and proud stride. His Advance donor dam is one of the top females at Ellingson Angus. She is a direct daughter of EA Queen Dolly 1051, a long-time Ellingson donor. Semen demand has been very good as Fortified is slated to be utilized aggressively in some of the top programs around the country this spring. He packs an elite performance and EPD profile. Ranking in the Top 1% of Both Yearling and Weaning Weights. Excellent carcass values and dominant Maternal traits. Add Fortified to your breeding programs today.
Buyer is responsible for shipping.
Units will be released to the buyer once payment has been made.
You are bidding - per unit within this Auction!
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - firstname.lastname@example.org - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807