Lot #19- Outside Two 7891 - 50 units
HA Outside Two 7891 - 50 units
HA Outside Two 7891 is another terrific bull for Commercial Breeders. He is son of KG Solution 0018 and HA Ever Lady 1575 one of the most productive cows produced by Hinman Angus. “Two” is a bull that loves to breed and doesn’t mind working for the pleasure. He has serviced cows and heifers for several years at Hollow Top regardless of the size or topography of the pasture. Every year he turns out to have been responsible for a dominant share of bull-bred females. He throws calves with birthweights generally in the mid-eighty, to ninety-pound range, with YW EPDs in the top third of the herd and have very strong quality feet. He has an actual PAP score of 35, taken at an age of 2 years and at 6,000 feet and passes it on. Approximately 75% of his heifer calves had actual scores below 42, taken at 18 months of age at 6,000 feet.
Buyer is responsible for shipping.
Units will be released to the buyer once payment has been made.
You are bidding - per unit within this Auction!
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - email@example.com - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807