Byergo Oasis 6052 - 30 Units
Byergo Oasis 6052 - 30 Units
You are bidding on 30 units of Byergo Oasis 6052. Buyer is responsible for shipping. You are bidding - per unit within this Auction!
View 'Oasis' - CLICK HERE
Be a part of the wave and experience the Oasis. Oasis sire’s the kind of calves that sellers love to sell and buyers love to buy. He adds pizazz, dimension, length, and structure integrity to his offspring while still offering top of the line performance data and EPD’s- You can have both and Oasis is the answer! Oasis is siring beautiful daughters that are clean yet they still have capacity and bone. He sire’s extremely docile calves and he puts a perfect hard foot on them. Oasis is earning his way to the top the old-fashioned way with his progeny where he currently has a 103 WW ratio. If you are looking to change your calf crop in one generation, looking to keep the style, looking to add extension, looking to add pounds, looking for great replacement heifers… Oasis is the bull for you!
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - firstname.lastname@example.org - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807