Ankonian Paragon 0C4 - 2 units
Ankonian Paragon 0C4 - 2 units
(Pictured: Ankonian Paragon 0C4)
The Angus Breed's #2 $Combined Bull Ankonian Paragon 0C4 is one of the breed's outstanding young prospects. He was selected, along with his dam and several maternal sibs, from Woodside farms in late 2020. This young bull offers one of the breed's most compelling EPD profiles. He will move your herd in the right direction on CED, BW, WW, YW, RADG, DMI, DOC, HP, CEM, CW, Marb, RE, FAT, $M, $W,$F, $G, $B and $C. On the Leachman $Profit index, Paragon ranks in the top 1/1000th of 1% for $Profit at $31,562. Anyway that you maneuver the sort, this sire is literally one in a million - the only bull born with his EPD combination. On top of this, his dam is proven to be a genomic gem with multiple progeny by various sires that rank in the breed's top echelons. Finally, the bull is very sound structurally and has the presence and kind that you want in a herd sire. Ankony and Leachman have had dozens of inquiries for semen. Unfortunately, Paragon is not a high volume semen producer. Left with the choice of filling the first order placed on the bull and leaving all other orders unfilled, we have elected to offer up the semen via auction. The packages give the owner a guarantee of 50 units - 5 now and 45 to follow as produced. The buyer will get certificates at cost. The buyer is not buying any ownership or future revenue sharing interest in the bull. Additional semen packages will not be offered until after the fulfillment of the semen production needed for these first packages.
You are bidding on 2 units of Ankonian Paragon 0C4. You are bidding - per unit! Units are stored and ship from REI in Stillwater, OK. Winning Bidder will be responsible for shipment. With bidding questions, please contact - firstname.lastname@example.org
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - email@example.com - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807